General Manager for Leather and Footwear, TUV SUD
Master in Business Management and Leather Technology.
- Currently working as General Manager for Leather and Footwear products services in TUV SUD South Asia.
Is an industry veteran with extensive 22 years of multi -faceted Techno-commercial work experience in leather, footwear, Soft line and its value chain.
- Served for top brands in Manufacturing, Retailing and third party quality control companies and has been instrumental in setting up their businesses.
- Has worked and mentored in all key departments like Manufacturing, Marketing and operations and has been handling as profit center operations in footwear and leather products businesses.
- Has been instrumental in crafting new visions from the concept stage and & is truly a global industry expert in handling technical trouble shoots and challenges faced by the Industry.
- Has been guiding and mentoring global customers & Brands for optimizing their products and scale of operations, quality deliverables.
- Has been a recognized face for the industry, has been mentoring for customized techno – commercial awareness events and quality deliverables at various occasions in South Asia and Globally.
- Has been working close with Industry associations and Exhibitions & mentoring for Techno-commercials events & challenges faced, supporting Industry to grow and to buildup .their resources.
- Jan 2019 , Recently supported IIGF and ILPA for organizing their Buyer Seller Meet .
- Visible Footprint in Industry associations & Fairs & extending required valued Techno-Commercial support – Council for Leather exports (Ministry of commerce, Govt. of India-) , AFMEC ( Agra Footwear association), UNIDO (Global Projects) , IILF(International Leather Fair ) , UITIC (France -Concept Papers ) ,Garda (Italy -Participation ) , BGR (Bangladesh ) , IIGF( Indian Govt. Textile association ) ,ITPO (Trade Promotion ) , GIZ (Germany ) ,BIS ( Bureau of Indian Standards ) , PPE ( ISO 20345 and EN 388 ) .