Vice President & General Manager, Wolverine Leathers and Material Sourcing
• 23 Years as a student of the leather industry…and growing
• 20 Years as an executive: leading organizations and people in the USA and Asia.
• 6 Years at Wolverine Worldwide, Inc responsible, with a great team of 30 people, for a large leather tanning operation with manufacturing sites in the US, Thailand, China, and Vietnam.
• Responsible, with a great team of 17 people, for sourcing all upper materials for Wolverine’s platform of 12 brands.
• 2018 built and guided a team of 20 multitalented individuals in an Innovation Workstream. The team made up of brand and operation executives, design, HR, IT, CIMI, and marketing was tasked with setting the path which Wolverine will follow to become an innovative leader
• 1987 Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Management from Daniel Webster College
• 2016 EMBA from Davenport University
• Harvard Business School Executive Series 2017
• Harvard Business School Leading Forward 2018
Married for 30 years with 3 children; two daughters and one son. Since being married, Kerry’s family has lived only in “M” states to include 5 years in Maryland, 18 years in Maine, one year in Massachusetts, and six years in Michigan.